Hot Posts

6/recent/ticker-posts

"My husband lost his job due to alcoholism, he then turned to an irresponsible man where I lived like a widow" A Nairobi woman narrates

Identity of woman who died in Juja dam with Kiambu businessman revealed [Photos] - Livenow Breaking news, Kenyan News, World News. Videos

My name is Harriet, a married woman with two kids from Nairobi. I got married to a working man six years ago and managed to get two kids. The six years of marriage have been so difficult for me as I faced a number of problems just after getting my second-born child. 

My husband started taking alcohol, unlike the previous years when he didn't involve himself in drinking alcoholic brews.

He just abruptly started without my knowledge and after I noticed I asked him to stop, but he disregarded my request to stop taking alcohol. The act became habitual and he couldn't stop taking alcohol.

I can recall there were times when my hubby reported being late to the house from work drunk and full of misbehaving caused by the alcohol.

Due to addiction, my husband failed to quit taking alcohol, and this made him not to provide for our family as his priority was diverted to taking alcohol and he used much of his money for drinking with his friends.

He even lost sexual feelings after becoming weak due to the high rate of consumption of alcohol which saw him deny me access to my conjugal rights and I felt like being a widow despite having a husband. 

The worst of it all is when he lost his job after being sacked for sneaking out of work just to go and take alcohol.

Funny enough my husband couldn't feel the pain despite being sacked, he continued drinking alcohol again and again. I didn't know where he got money from to go and drink.
One day, he came and revealed to me that he had tried to stop taking alcohol but he was unable to because of the addiction. 

This made me look for how I could help him stop by asking my friends how I could help him get out of it. Suddenly, my friend recommended a traditional practitioner called Dr. Mugwenu to me by giving me his details:
Phone number: +254740637248
Email address: mugwenudoctors@gmail.com
Website: https://www.mugwenudoctors.com.

I called Dr. Mugwenu and after he heard my frustrations, he assured me to help me through long-distance healing since he can connect with you from anywhere you are. Dr. Mugwenu offered a solution to my husband using his powerful spells as well as luck and success spells. 

A day later my husband had stopped drinking alcohol as he confessed that never will it happen after he was called back to go work. Now our marriage is at peace as my husband left alcohol and he is now working. Am grateful to Dr. Mugwenu and I urge anyone else who has the same issue to call +254740637248 for further help.

MUGWENU DOCTORS EXERCISE DOCTOR-PATIENT CONFIDENTIALITY; NEITHER PATIENT&FILE RECORDS, IDENTITY NOR SECRETS ARE SHARED WITH A THIRD PARTY OR MADE PUBLIC UNLESS OTHERWISE PATIENT/ON THEIR OWN VOLITION WISHES TO GIVE A TESTIMONY. MUGWENU DOCTOR’S OFFICES ARE LOCATED IN MAJENGO TOWN VIHIGA COUNTY WESTERN KENYA.

He heals pressure, diabetes ulcers, gonorrhea, syphilis, TB, and manhood weakness. The doctor also solves life challenges such as love issues, family problems, and hardships in business, increases your luck, which is winning lottery games and court cases, a promotion at work, and clears away devilish spirits and dreams. For consultations call:

+254740637248 https://mugwenudoctors.com Email: mugwenudoctors@gmail.com

Post a Comment

0 Comments