Hot Posts

6/recent/ticker-posts

I Was On The Brink of Shutting Down My Business Just Three Months After Launching It Due To low-profit Realization, But By Using This Man My Business Stood Out as a Successive One

Why Small-Engine Cars Are Addictingly Popular in Kenya

For you to succeed, you must have gone through many ups and downs because life is not a straight line as many people would think. I thought it was just as easy as it may sound but it was the vice versa. My name is Emmaculate Chigoda and am 27 years of age and living in Mombasa. After concluding my beauty and therapy course in College I opted to open a shop and run it on my own. Through the capital, I opened a beauty and cosmetics shop in Jomvu hoping that it would run smoothly because I had an idea based on the ready market available in town.

A week ended after setting up the business without selling any product from my shop and wondered the reason why I went for that particular business.

I started running into stress. At the end of the month, I had to pay rent for the shop because I didn't have any other source of income that I could obtain money to pay the rent.

My mother kept on motivating me that that's normal for any business at the beginning of its operation. I heard and was convinced as I consoled myself.

Things worsened as the month concluded and I had only recorded the countable number of customers who came to buy from me.

I ended up getting losses as I went deep into my pocket to fetch money for the payment of the shop's rent. My competitors demoralized me and laughed at me telling me to close the shop and look for anything else to do. 

Since I had operated the business for three months without encountering any profit, I suspected that my fate wasn't for business and I opted to shut it down and look for anything else that I could do.

But before deciding to dissolve my business, my immediate friend by the name Liz called me to know how my business was and I never hid anything.

I opened up to her and she told me not to worry about that because she told me that she knew a traditional doctor from Vihiga called Dr. Mugwenu who had helped many people revive their business through his spells.

She gave me his number which was +254740637248 and I immediately called him and informed him about my business worries and struggles.

Dr. Mugwenu therefore performed his Powerful success and luck spells in business that saw my business recording a good profit a week later.

On a good day, I manage to get a maximum of 5K profit depending on the number of customers I get daily. Thanks, Dr. Mugwenu my business is stable.

MUGWENU DOCTORS EXERCISE DOCTOR-PATIENT CONFIDENTIALITY; NEITHER PATIENT'S FILE RECORDS, IDENTITY NOR SECRETS ARE SHARED WITH A THIRD PARTY OR MADE PUBLIC UNLESS OTHERWISE PATIENT/ON THEIR OWN VOLITION WISHES TO GIVE A TESTIMONY. MUGWENU DOCTOR’S OFFICES ARE LOCATED IN MAJENGO TOWN VIHIGA COUNTY WESTERN KENYA.

He heals pressure, diabetes ulcers, gonorrhea, syphilis, TB, and manhood weakness among other things. The doctor also solves life challenges such as love issues, family problems, and hardships in business, increases your luck, which is winning lottery games and court cases, a promotion at work, and clears away devilish spirits and dreams. For consultations call: +254740637248 https://mugwenudoctors.com Email: mugwenudoctors@gmail

Post a Comment

0 Comments