Hot Posts

6/recent/ticker-posts

My Bosses Can't Be The Problem, Some One Must Have Bewitched Me!!" Onyango From Kibera In Shock After Being Sacked From 7 Different Jobs In A Single Calendar

Why slay queens confuse moneyed men

Until when will I be blaming my bosses or my supervisors for me losing my job? It’s a habit now. Four months on any kind of work institution would shock me and the joy would choke me dead.

Many citizens complain of being unemployed and always find it hard to get a job but silly me it's seems like every institution I work for I always end up bottling up the gig and always get sacked. 

I haven't managed to work at one institution for more than two months. I know it's shameful and humiliating but that's what has been happening to me.

I can't pretend that all is going well while it seems like soon I'll tarnish my own CV and reputation due to the bad job experience I have been facing this year.

Shamefully I have been sacked in more than 7 institution in a single calendar and at first I would throw blames at my employers or even bad-mouth the organization and describe it as a toxic working environment but until when am I going to be blaming more than 7 working organization for firing me? Isn't it clear enough that I have a problem?

Every time time I earn my monthly salary it's always the last time I'm involved in that job and surprisingly I'm always fired with no clear reason sice I would be told that workers have to be reduced and I wonder why not reduce by firing others rather than me.

In some organizations I would be told that I will be called to be informed when to resume work. I had to find out the reason behind this and after booking an appointment with Dr Mugwenu a reputable powerful native doctor located in Vihiga County,through his powerful spells revealed to me that my ex-girlfriend had casted a spell on me and Dr Mugwenu had to reverse it for my situation to change. 

Through use of his Unique spells Reversal technique,Dr Mugwenu was able to help me and I'm glad that this month I'll be marking a year since I began working in Pronto Hotel where I work as a Chef.

MUGWENU DOCTORS EXERCISE DOCTOR-PATIENT CONFIDENTIALITY; NEITHER PATIENT'S FILE RECORDS, IDENTITY NOR SECRETS IS SHARED TO A THIRD PARTY OR MADE PUBLIC UNLESS OTHERWISE PATIENT'S/ON THEIR OWN VOLITION WISHES TO GIVE A TESTIMONY. MUGWENU DOCTORS OFFICES ARE LOCATED IN MAJENGO TOWN VIHIGA COUNTY WESTERN KENYA.

He heals pressure, diabetes ulcers, gonorrhea, syphilis, TB, manhood weakness among other things. The doctor also solves life challenges such as love issues, family problems, hardships in business, increases your luck, which is winning lottery games and court cases, promotion at work and clears away devilish spirits and dreams. For consultations call: +254740637248 https://mugwenudoctors.com Email: mugwenudoctors@gmail.com

Post a Comment

0 Comments